28.1.08

Happy Birthday, My New Friend!


Happy birthday to my new friend- Natasha!
I am so happy to know that you love what I have sent you,
and the parcel was finally arrived on time
before your birthday.
Wish you have a wonderful birthday this year,
and you know it is my real pleasure to prepare handmade gifts to you,
and I think this is a super successful one to me,
especially my sewing is just at a very preliminary level,
and my stitching is not really good.
However,
it is so great to know that you love them all. :)
I will post the presents here later.

2 comments:

Hi! I'm Michelle said...

Your gift to Natasha is absolutely beautiful! I love your blog! You are very talented!

littlehands said...

Thank you, Michelle. Hope you would like my blog and my DIYs, you are always welcome to come visiting me!