18.1.08

Gift is on air!




My parcel to my secret partner has been set off today morning,
it really takes a long way from here to her hands.
However,
to my dear new friend,
I would like to say a Happy Birthday to you before you receive the parcel,
wish all your birthday wishes come true!
Although we don’t know each other before,
we will certainly be friends in the future.
It is delighted to prepare the gifts to celebrate your birthday,
I hope that all of them are good to you.
Hmm, let’s wait until you tell us you have received it!

---xxx---

I once thought that I would be the first one to send out b-gift,
I am finally told that there are several exchanges before me,
those posts really made me be more comfortable,
as long as I could see other's posts as example.
In this month,
(I have prepared these gifts for a month, wow, slow me!)
I am delighted to make every one of the items I sent out,
I really hope that YOU would love all of them!
Excited.......
how will my partner think when the parcel arrives?

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Thank you very much my new friend!!! I absolutly LOVE everything that you sent.I love the magazine,and sine I have recently begin to sew I love the quilts that are in that issue.
My girlfriends were in town this weekend and we all loved the suckers,they tasted like hiney.
The planner is super cool,that will be very handy for me.And the tiny pin cushins are so sweet.
My favorite is the bag.You'r stitching is so very nice.I love the bag the most.I want to carry it everyday,but dont want to dirty it :)
Thank you so much for the thoughtfulness of the gifts that you selected.I really enjoy all of it!!! :0)

littlehands said...

Wow, it is so happy to know that you love all the things. Wish you have a wonderful birthday and keep in touch!