30.12.07

Resolutions

27, 28, 29, 30, 31…
After several blinks, 2007 will be a part of our history.
While the new year is coming around the corner,
it is the best time to talk about our future.
No, no, no, I am not a fortune teller, however,
I usually set up my own resolutions for guiding my steps in the next year.
Since a quite early time,
I’ve been setting my annual resolution in the beginning of a year.
I still remember the resolutions for the year of 2005,
everyone who knew my resolutions also praised my good points of view;
however, I was too busy and lazy to finish them all,
only 2 completed while 3 of them were outstanding.
At the beginning of Year 2006,
I still hoped that I could finish the rest of all,
so I made myself another resolution with these three outstanding ones.
Unluckily, I could only finish 1 after putting much effort to get it attained.
Perhaps, I was scared by setting any goals and resolutions then,
I did not pre-set any for 2007.
Wow, 2007 was a very fruitful one and I consider it successful to me throughout the year.
I have made a lot of DIY stuff to myself and my friends,
not only they were happy, even I was very happy at all.
For one thing, I have made something from my passion on stitching and crafting;
my DIY things have been continuously admired by all of the fans during the year;
and when I know that they are happy, I am more than happy to know it.
There are several days left for 2007,
thus, we all will soon enter a new year,
what are my resolutions then?
Hmm,
I am too busy to decide them at this moment,
so I must leave it blank right now,
let’s see the result by the end of next year!

No comments: