7.1.08

LOVE

Happy New Year 2008,
after a week having been passed, I posted my first entry for 2008!

Before you forget “cross stitching” is my favourite hobby,
(LOL, because I am always keen on making rubber stamps and stamping in the latter half of last year)
I think I’d rather show you what I have stitched for a friend in the year around.




Yes, this is a sampler arranged by me with 4 sentences created by my friend.
In fact, she told me she has created 4 sentences for her wedding day in August,
They are:
L is listen,
O is overlook,
V is value, and
E is express,
all together is a word of LOVE.
You know, just stitching these 4 sentences would be a bit simple to be a wedding gift, I initially thought.
So, I added 4 Precious Moments figures to be arranged like a sampler.
I, myself, do not typically like PM figures,
however, they are well-fit to express LOVE in many fans’ hearts.
Then, I thought the most suitable details of the sampler should be them,
and they are holding 4 characters, i.e. L, O, V, E.

After I have finished the 4 PMs,
I wrapped them with the 4 sentences my friend created.

With a white and splendid frame, the sampler looks like a framed wedding photo.
I like it very much,

and I know my sweet friend has been impressed of this wedding gift I prepared for her.
Hey, you see, cross stitching is such a magical hobby,
it is not only able to make the recipient be happy when receive the stitched pieces,
it is also able to make me be thrived when I know that my friends are happy with that.

No comments: