29.12.07

Boxing Day

This year is a really different one to me,
I have received surprises much earlier than usual,
and the presents I received are beyond my expectation.
Talking on these surprises,
I must mention two of my friends- Miho and Yuko.
Miho’s present is a gift bottle,
it is a real message bottle waving up and down from US to Hong Kong,
it is full of US taste and lovely messages.
Thank you, Miho, for a long-journey present.


Yuko, she is a talented lady indeed.
Your presents mean so much to me ~~~
because I can feel your effort and wishes put onto every item inside the envelope;
you know, I have to hold it tight to bring it home when I got it from the mail box,
because it was a very large envelope.
She put so many items inside:
a set of beautifully DIY coasters made by herself especially for Christmas time,

some Japanese snacks she thinks good and would like to share with me,

a ZAKKA magazine because she knows that it must be useful for me when I have moved to a new flat;

some stamps as she knows I like stamping as well;

some small ornaments for DIY stuff;

a wonderful Christmas card;

her pretty and clever packaging of each item which I like so much;






and all her ideas placed into the present.
I really appreciate that she has put so many nice thoughts into the gift,
Yuko, it is very sweet and I have a wonderful Christmas with all the things you gave me.

This year, my brother also gave me a present
which I didn’t expect;

he has given me a box of huge rubbers.
What for?
Ooh, you must know it before I tell you.
Sum, I know that it was originally your idea to send me rubbers for making stamps,
thank you very much and I understand my brother would not be as thoughtful as you.

And, finally, I have a perfect bite on Samuel’s gift this year.
He knew that I have changed my taste from my favourite Tiramisu to Blueberry Cheese Cake.
One night, he brought me a different way back home not following the usual track,
he suddenly entered a Panash bakery

and took away together with him a large carton box,
I have never thought of what was inside that box—
a blueberry cheese cake.

We then rushed back home and have a try.
Though it was not as cold as what we have inside restaurant,
it is still delicious and tasty.
This is a nice treat to me, thank you my dearest.

All of the presents I received are too precious to me,
I will keep them in my heart.

1 comment:

Yuko said...

You are very welcome, littlehands!
Finally I could have proper connection to be online today, so from now I will be able to surf friends blogs and leave comments!!
But have to work so hard to unpack and tidy up a house...huhhhh
It's really hard, isn't it?
Anyway, I will post your gifts as well as the others in a few days!
Thanks a lot!