25.12.07

But So Warm Here

Dunnnnnnnnn (music) ……………………
these are what I made for my friends for this Christmas!



















One day,
I was surfing on the internet and saw that someone made chocolate as a gift to new born baby.
I was delighted and thought of that—
this shall be a very good idea to send my friends chocolates this Christmas.
What a pity that Littlehands is not good in cooking and desert making,
so I have bought this ready-made chocolate nuggets for DIY the gift.
However, it is somehow dangerous to put bare chocolate nuggets into the envelope and send them out;
I am afraid all the chocolates melted during several shipping days to overseas countries.
Then, I have decided to wrap a box to hold the chocolates,
so that they would have a better place and better appearance when they arrive to the recipients.
I added the paper ornaments I found on bookscrapping magazine
and some decorations made by me with paper punches,
then my own brand “HimMes” chocolates is born.
Ha, ha, ha,
Littlehands’ chocolate factory has been well done for this order before the Christmas
and its production line would probably be suspended until the next memorable occasion!
I really wish my DIY chocolates bring you,
my dearest friends,
a warm, blissful and unforgettable Christmas,





and wish all the one reading my blog a Merry and Delightful Christmas; and
all the one in the world a Happy New Year!

No comments: