13.10.07

My Measuring Tape














I made a measuring tape using the fabric left from the last project!















Originally, this was just an ordinary measuring tape bought at store.
I wrapped it with the fabric left from the last project,















When looking at the flowery fabric,
I could only think of butterflies,
so I stitched some butterflies and flowers on the top of the fabric,















I put a flowery button at the centre of the tape,
it helps to rewind the tape being pulled out for use,
how then?















As the flower button was placed on the top of the original button
for rewinding tape back,
if I press the button, the tape will then be able to rewind back itself,















So, the measuring tape becomes much prettier now,
and it is made for myself,
I love it!
How about make one for yourself?

1 comment:

Hi! I'm Michelle said...

This is very clever and so beautiful!