13.10.07

Raindrops















RAINDROPS
by littlehands






When it is raining cats and dogs outside,















people ask for a sunshine,
when there is as sunny as no clouds in the sky,
















people miss raindrops and sigh;
do not ask me why,
I can never tell you the reason behind.
Just want to say something with a great mind:
try to learn to be satisfied
to always smile,
not to cry,
because you have already got those precious things which cannot buy!
P.S.
Ha, you have just read a silly poem written by littlehands,
actually I want to share the great philosophy I recently discovered,
hope you would understand what I try to say! Ha, ha!
















This set of rubber stamps was made in the rainy days,
however they give me a second thought on a sunny day like today.
Share with you all~~

No comments: