13.10.07

Happy Birthday to Yuko















Wish you have a wonderful birthday this year!


As earlier as in the middle of August,
I was busy to prepare a birthday gift to Yuko!
Of course, that should be something handmade and
pretty and useful I think.
I originally planned to make her a needle book,
however, I discovered one day that she has already had a
wonderful one from her Japanese friend,
so I just changed my mind!
A NEEDLE PARK, a needle park was my second idea!
I guess most of you know what a "needle park" is, right?















Yes, you are correct, a place for parking the threaded needles
you need at one time and one place for convenience.















I deliberately made her name on the park because
this was tailor-made for her!
Hey, you know, there is a trick....
hee heeee....
Guess what?















Something is hidden behind her name....















On the left hand side, there is a lace thread,
it could be pulled towards the left hand side....















A BIRTHDAY WISH to Yuko....















As long as the felt being pulled out, the letters will be disappeared,
and the birthday wish will be revealed....















You see, I stamped the my wish there inside....
















Wow, HAPPY STITCHING, Yuko,
I know you like stitching and this is my first birthday wish to you!















I added a pin cushion with her initial on it,
just for her to pin the needle currently using for her
to take a rest while stitching for a long time!
I really hope that the needle park will be of a good help to you,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my friend;
hope you would like it!

1 comment:

Hi! I'm Michelle said...

What a wonderful gift! It's just beautiful!