13.12.07

SBBC- 2008

Insipred by my friend - Yuko,
I have participated the Stitching Bloggers Birthday Club.
Actually this is my very first time to join a Club with lots of participants from all over the world;
and this is only my second time to join a stitched pieces exchange programme.

Yes, the SBBC is an activity like exchange programme,
however, it is of great fun.
It is because you would never know who is your partner.
What is it?
Hmm, after my registration to take part,
the host will draw lots for assigning a partner secretly to all the participants;
so when you know who is your partner,
you have to stitch him/ her something and send to him/ her before his/ her B-day.
But, you would never know who will send you a gift on your birthday instead before you receive it.
We have to keep secret and don't tell my partner I am the sender.
That's great, right?
When it was the time I was waiting for the name of my partner,
I was so excited and checked my email many times everyday (forgetting the time difference!),
just looked for the information of my partner.

Now, I know that,
and I must say I can't wait but immediately view her blog for

finding out what she is interested in.
And I must work hard for it,
after I finished my Christmas gifts to my friends.
Anyway, it is so nice to join the group,
and it should be great to know others living in overseas countries,
for a long period of a full year.
Most importantly,
thank you very much for Edgar's (the host of the Club) effort!
You did a very good job and we all enjoy your arrangement, I believe!

2 comments:

Yuko said...

It's very exciting, isn't it?!
As I wrote you in the mail, I knew my partner now and am very excited!
I almost decided the pattern which I will stitch for her and how to finish! My partner gave me really good hints what she likes, so it would be easy to choose the design for me! Yeah!

littlehands said...

Oh, that's nice. I am still thinking of that. However, the first thing I have decided to make is probably something not cross stitched. Anyway, I must be hurry to make up my mind!
Eager to know who will send me parcel in return? But of course, a secret! :P