2.12.07

How are you, my friends?

How are you?
It has been a month that I haven't updated my blog here.
It is because I have been busy with my
moving to our new home.
After almost a month hardwork,
we are still trying to adapt to a new environment,
and trying our best to tidy up things.
We have our new neighbour as well,
a foreigner family including a couple, a son and a daughter,
they have just moved in one day later than us,
that is very good to have westerners to be our neighbours,
perhaps,
we may exchange our views on cross stitching....
Ha, ha, ha,
just always think that foreigners may love cross stitching and handcrafting
more than local Hong Kong people do.
When everything is ready,
I shall post more things for you to read and view.
If you have missed me for sometimes,
thank you very much, I'm fine.
I really hope that someone did here.
See you!

2 comments:

Yuko said...

It's really nice environment to have a foreinger family as neighbours, isn't it?
You can speak them in English and would be able to know other culture if you both got well together!
I hope everythings going well with you and your family!

littlehands said...

Thank you, I hope so. We are grateful to find our new home but really headache when unpack and tidy up the stuff. :)