1.6.08

Flower Sampler- Jan



Hey, I am busy to start my flower sampler,
here is the first part!
I have joined this stitch-together project for 2008 at EMS,
however, I have found this free chart only in May.
Oops,
I should be much latter than those who started at the beginning of the year,
anyway, I like this sampler very much.
So, I will keep my needle busy....
Originally, it is suggested it is to be finished in BLUE,



Hmm, but, I have my own idea in my mind.
Roses shall be in pink, I believe,
so I change it to be pink and for the remaining part of the roses,
I turn them into brown.



That's nice.
For those alphabets,
you guess?
I will update my progress from time to time,
but first of all,
I love your support as well.
Hope that I could chase the progress I left behind and
finally finish it by the end of this year!
Work hard, Littlehands!



4 comments:

All things beautiful said...

Great idea to do a change of colours. It should turn out beautifully. As for myself, I'll have to shelve all these "big" projects for now. No time and patience with them. I actually have a few unfinished projects at the moment (God alone knows when I can complete them) so for now, I better stick to smaller things like the lace crosses I've been doing (and am still doing) for my friends. OK, as the Chinese say "jia yew" my friend :-)The end product is well worth all the sacrifice.

littlehands said...

Thank you for your nice comment. I am stitching fastly for chasing back those I have missed.
Will keep it up!

All things beautiful said...

Hi, thought you would like to know I've just made up the lace cross tutorial. I don't have your email so this is the only way I can let you know. Have fun!

littlehands said...

Thank you, nothing better than that ever!