13.10.07

My Eyes are Complaining to Me
















I have sore eyes throughtout the last week,
they were so dry and sometimes became painful
just like being stung by a needle,
tears then come out non-stoppedly.
It was unbelievable that after one eye got the pain finished,
another got hurt again.
A really bad cycle,
and I need to "cry" out all the time!
You may think that I must be working too hard
and getting too crazy with my handmade hobbies?
No, no, no, I was too good last week,
to go to bed on time and even not touched my PC, needles, rubber stampings etc.
I went to consult my family doctor today,
he told me that my eyes are complaining to me,
too labour to them, with over 10 hours on PC in my daily work.
Ooops, I'm so sorry, my dear eyes,
I will let you have more rests thereafter,
I love you all!

---xxx---

P.S. Just want to tell my friends here,
I am going to leave my present job to take up a new one
on 17 September;
before I get there,
I will take a short break to Taiwan.
So, that's why I have been too busy to rush things upbefore my leave!

No comments: