27.10.07

Dim Sum





















The happy faces inside the bamboo bowl are my favourite dim sum-- Siu Mia!
They are really nice food to me.

I made them for celebrating Miho in receipt of a wonderful award on cooking. She has made herself outstanding for the first winner up in a cooking competition. Her choice of dish was four very creative and innovative dumplings! I then thought of making rubber stamp with my favourite dim sum.

You see, the wording from the bottom is really true....just to have someone I would like to dine with, "wish you were here" to celebrate the special moment to you, and "wish you were here" to yum cha with me. Ha, ha, yum cha is certainly a social gathering in Hong Kong.

The background of this stamp is made of stamp pad like watermarks-- YUMMY!

Do you like it?

2 comments:

Yuko said...

Hi there!
Can you see my comment???
I love dim sum in HK! I really do!
Oh, my husband too, they were soooooooooo yum!!

littlehands said...

Wow, it is so nice to read your message in my blog, Yuko. :)
I have been longed for it, stay tuned!