19.12.07

Preparing Christmas Gifts
















I am preparing Christmas gifts to my friends who have given me lots of support during the year.
Almost every year,
I have a thought that Christmas time is the best time to thank all the ones who have been kind to me;
so even in busy days,
I still think of preparing Christmas gifts or cards to my friends, sometimes just an e-card though.
This year is a bit different,
I met many new friends whom have left me messages, emails, letters, presents, surprises and so on which made me feel happy all the times.
So, this year is a busy year to me,
because I have to be hurry up to prepare DIY gifts for them.
Hey, this is what I made for them,
See~~















Oh, can't see the whole stuff?!
Yes, it is because I want to keep it secret until my friends have received them.
This is in fact of my own brand—
HimMes.
Why not Hermes?
Oh, I am sorry that I am afraid I can't afford to send gifts from our famous Hermes to all of the best friends;
so I made “HimMes” instead.
HimMes actually means (definition by Littlehands)--
"Him"(=Jesus Christ) + "Me"(=you, the recipient) + "s"(=many blessings),
so I think the brand tells my friend that our Lord is to be with you with so many blessings in all the days around the year, a good wish indeed.
Do you think my DIY brand is better than the real famous brand, my friends?
Ha, ha, ha~~~~
I will certainly let you know the secret present around Christmas times,
So stay tuned.

2 comments:

Paula D said...

I love your definition of "HimMes"
Paula D

littlehands said...

TO: Paula
Thank you for dropping by,
I love it too.
God bless you,
Merry Christmas!